Suzanne Clous, DPM – Marietta Foot Doctor
Dr. Suzanne Clous provides comprehensive treatment and surgery for all ages. As a board certified foot surgeon, her special areas of surgical interest are forefoot reconstructive surgery, especially the rheumatoid patient, and diabetic limb salvage. She also enjoys treatment of acute sports injuries, pediatrics, and skin/nail conditions.
Suzanne Clous, DPM is a native of Cocoa Beach, Florida. She has been in private podiatric surgical practice since 2005. Dr. Clous graduated with a B.S. in Physical Science, Mathematics, and Biology from the University of Central Florida in Orlando. Her doctorate was earned with honors at Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio.
At The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Dr. Clous completed an intense one-year podiatric medical residency in the Division of Orthopedics. Her training was then coupled with a two-year, foot and ankle reconstructive surgical residency located at The Western Pennsylvania Hospital/Temple University School of Medicine in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- B.S. Physical Science, Mathematics, and Biology, University of Central Florida, Orlando – 1997
- Doctorate, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland, OH – 2005
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, Primary Podiatric Medical Residency – 2002-2003
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital/Temple University School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, Surgical Reconstructive Residency– 2003-2005
- Board Certified Foot Surgery – 2011
- Board Qualified in Forefoot and Rearfoot Surgery – 2005
- Certified in Extra Corporal Shock Wave Therapy – 2004
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital
- Atlanta Center for Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Austell Center for Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Roswell Center for Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Georgia Podiatric Medical Association